Family Life Center
A Non-Profit Facility for Outpatient Mental Health and Chemical Dependency Treatment
Serving the Community for Over 2 Decades
Family Life Center is a non-profit outpatient mental health and chemical dependency treatment facility with administrative offices in Fort Payne, Alabama and a variety of locations serving local communities.
Our mission is to provide effective, quality counseling in a faith-based atmosphere.
Treatment locations are in Gadsden, Guntersville, Scottsboro, Decatur, Centre and 2 locations in Fort Payne. We offer services in DeKalb, Etowah, Jackson, Cherokee, Limestone, Morgan, and Marshall counties. Learn more on our Locations page.
- Masters level, licensed social workers
- Licensed and certified counselors
- Certified addictions counselors
- Dedicated support staff.
- Substance and alcohol abuse
- Domestic violence prevention
- Education groups for at-risk youth
- Employee assistance programs designed to assist companies in protecting their most valuable asset, their employees
Our goal is to empower, encourage, and transform lives.
To learn more about Rapha Ministries, read the information we have on our website here.