Family Life Center
A Non-Profit Program for Outpatient Mental Health and Chemical Dependency Treatment
Serving the Community for Over 2 Decades
Family Life Center is a nonprofit treatment program for those with or at risk of drug and alcohol problems with administrative offices in Fort Payne, Alabama and a variety of locations serving local communities.
Our mission is to provide effective, quality counseling, offering optional faith-based counseling to those who desire to incorporate his or her faith and spirituality in recovery.
Treatment locations are in Gadsden, Guntersville, Scottsboro, Decatur, Huntsville, Centre and Fort Payne. We offer services in DeKalb, Etowah, Jackson, Cherokee, Madison, Morgan, and Marshall counties. Learn more on our Locations page.
- Masters level, licensed social workers
- Licensed and certified counselors
- Certified addictions counselors
- Dedicated support staff.
- Substance and alcohol abuse
- Domestic violence prevention
- Employee assistance programs designed to assist companies in protecting their most valuable asset, their employees